Rent Equipment

Duncan allows students and groups within Duncan and Rice to borrow items and equipment.

If you want to borrow keg shells, taps, or something along those lines, then you should contact the heads of the Duncan Socials Committee. More information, including contact information, can be found on the Committees page under the Government tab.

If you want to borrow technology such as lighting (including lighting trusses), speakers, etc. (really anything that uses electricity), then you should contact Duncan’s Technology Director. You can find contact information on the Representatives page under the Government tab. Depending on the nature of your request, a rental and/or setup fees may be assessed.  The Technology Director will give you a price quote for your request.

If you want to borrow something that you do not think fits in either of the above categories, then contact the Duncan Vice Presidents. You can find their contact information on the Executive Committee page.