Private Event Registration Form

The university requires that students register all private gatherings where alcohol will be served that involve 4 or more students.

Fill out the registration form here.

You can also contact the Chief Justice (CJ) to register a private party or crawl stop. You can find their contact information on the Executive Committee page.